News, Events & Appeals
- PHH Newsletter - December 2019
- Red Hill Auxiliary Christmas Stall
- 2019 Annual Report
- PHH Benefit Card with Buller Wines
- Biennial Fundraising Country Luncheon at Elgee Park
- Rotary Club of Mount Martha Community Golf Day
- Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
- Moments that Matter
- Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
- PHH Newsletter - May 2019
A way to remember
For the sixth year, PHH and The Briars worked in partnership to provide a beautiful space for former PHH families to plant a tree in memory of a loved one they have lost in the last 12 months. It was a chilly but beautiful winter day, with glorious sunshine and little to no wind or rain.
Over 200 people accepted our invitation to join the PHH Remembrance Trees planting on Sunday July 2nd at The Briars in Mt Martha. Attendees were invited to choose a tree from one of five indigenous species and plant it in memory, creating a living legacy that celebrates life and remembering.
PHH staff and volunteers ensured everyone felt supported with help at the planting site plus refreshing tea and coffee and sausage sizzle to enjoy afterwards.
Special thanks must be extended to the staff at The Briars for being so responsive and supportive of this very important event.