News, Events & Appeals
- PHH Newsletter - December 2019
- Red Hill Auxiliary Christmas Stall
- 2019 Annual Report
- PHH Benefit Card with Buller Wines
- Biennial Fundraising Country Luncheon at Elgee Park
- Rotary Club of Mount Martha Community Golf Day
- Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
- Moments that Matter
- Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
- PHH Newsletter - May 2019
Bendigo Bank team kick off their fundraising challenge
Despite the chilly winter wind, the dedicated team from Bendigo Bank kicked off their fundraising for the PHH Great Ocean Walk Challenge by rattling collection tins on Nepean Hwy in Mornington on the weekend. Their efforts paid off with over $1800 raised by generous motorists dropping a coin in support of home-based palliative care.
This will be the third year some of the Bendigo Bank staff have put in a team to undertake a PHH Challenge. In 2016 they supported the Grampians Challenge and this year tackled the Walhalla Challenge and over three days next March they'll conquer 52.5km of the Great Ocean Walk along part of the Great Ocean Road coastline. We are so thrilled to have them on board yet again.
If you'd like to find out more about the PHH Great Ocean Walk Challenge please contact Kim at PHH on 5973 2403 or email email@example.com
Congratulations once again to Bendigo Bank...they really know how to shake it.