News, Events & Appeals
- PHH Newsletter - December 2019
- Red Hill Auxiliary Christmas Stall
- 2019 Annual Report
- PHH Benefit Card with Buller Wines
- Biennial Fundraising Country Luncheon at Elgee Park
- Rotary Club of Mount Martha Community Golf Day
- Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
- Moments that Matter
- Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
- PHH Newsletter - May 2019
Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
Join Nancy Gershman, the NYC based developer of Dreamscaping for an exciting, practice-based 2-day workshop that will forever shift the way you work with clients - by changing the focus from "what do you miss?" towards "what gives you joy?"
Moments that Matter
PHH would like to thank Jock and Gwen for agreeing to take part in the Moments that Matter project. We appreciate their interest and willingness to share their story with a view to helping others understand how palliative care can help the individual to life life as fully as possible.