News, Events & Appeals
- Peninsula Home Hospice announcement regarding COVID-19 and service provision
- PHH Newsletter - December 2019
- Red Hill Auxiliary Christmas Stall
- 2019 Annual Report
- PHH Benefit Card with Buller Wines
- Biennial Fundraising Country Luncheon at Elgee Park
- Rotary Club of Mount Martha Community Golf Day
- Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
- Moments that Matter
- Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
Cooking for a good cause
With over 30 years of experience, Red Hill Auxiliary ‘The Caring Caterers’ is a voluntary fundraising group who are dedicated to raising much needed funds to support Peninsula Home Hospice (PHH). Fully registered with Mornington Peninsula Shire, Red Hill Auxiliary members volunteer their time, energy and resources to provide a professional catering service for light lunches, morning and afternoon teas, festivals, open gardens, funerals, birthday parties, cocktail parties and special events (here are some of the lovely ladies after having catered some delicious cakes and slices for the PHH Annual General Meeting).
If you'd like to organise some catering please contact Barbara Atkinson on 0411 449 414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds from the catering efforts directly support those within our community who are living at home with a life threatening illness and choosing
to receive specialist palliative care.