News, Events & Appeals
- Peninsula Home Hospice announcement regarding COVID-19 and service provision
- PHH Newsletter - December 2019
- Red Hill Auxiliary Christmas Stall
- 2019 Annual Report
- PHH Benefit Card with Buller Wines
- Biennial Fundraising Country Luncheon at Elgee Park
- Rotary Club of Mount Martha Community Golf Day
- Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
- Moments that Matter
- Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
Getting involved in this year's Palliative Care Week
December 2016 Newsletter
PHH News updates the community on services and activities.
2016 Annual General Meeting
“The work undertaken at PHH in a time of organisational transition has been significant and exhausting for all involved and we are very proud of our achievements over the past year” - that’s how PHH Chair Helen Fairlie opened this year’s Annual General Meeting.
Peninsula Home Hospice - reinvention of a brand.
2016 brings a very big year of change for PHH. With the move into new premises in October, it was ideal timing to develop and launch a fresh new brand identity to coincide with the move.
New premises for PHH
We have had much to celebrate in the last year and while change has its challenges it is balanced with the energy and excitement that new beginnings bring.
Annual Report 2016
Our annual reports informs our board members, stakeholders, supporters and the community about our performance for the past financial year.