News, Events & Appeals
- Peninsula Home Hospice announcement regarding COVID-19 and service provision
- PHH Newsletter - December 2019
- Red Hill Auxiliary Christmas Stall
- 2019 Annual Report
- PHH Benefit Card with Buller Wines
- Biennial Fundraising Country Luncheon at Elgee Park
- Rotary Club of Mount Martha Community Golf Day
- Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
- Moments that Matter
- Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
Red Hill Op Shop announces record donation to PHH
At the Red Hill Op Shop's Annual General Meeting held in July, President Felicity Jackson very proudly announced that the Op Shop had donated a record $66,000 to PHH in the past year. What an amazing result by a group of very dedicated and passionate volunteers.
Other community groups have also benefitted from the Op Shop's hard work with the Main Ridge and Flinders CFA receiving donations as well as The Red Hill Junior Netball Club, Main Ridge Men's Shed, Red Hill Show, Peninsula Health Appeal, Southern Peninsula Support Services, the Fred Hollows Foundation and they even funded a shelter shed at the local park for the BBQ facilities.
Additionally they also collected toiletries, towels and appropriate warm clothing and donated them to asylum seekers in the Dandenong area and to the homeless through Southern Peninsula Community Support.
Never doubt for one second the difference you can make to your local community by donating your unwanted goods and purchasing from the Op Shop. As you can see from the aforementioned list of recipient groups, a lot of organisations benefit from the work done by the Op Shop volunteer group that is supported by the generosity of both donors and customers.
The RHOS is open every Wednesday and Friday from 10am until 4pm and Saturdays from 9am until 1pm at 33 Mechanics Road, Red Hill.