News, Events & Appeals
- Peninsula Home Hospice announcement regarding COVID-19 and service provision
- PHH Newsletter - December 2019
- Red Hill Auxiliary Christmas Stall
- 2019 Annual Report
- PHH Benefit Card with Buller Wines
- Biennial Fundraising Country Luncheon at Elgee Park
- Rotary Club of Mount Martha Community Golf Day
- Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
- Moments that Matter
- Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
Prescriptive Memories & Dreamscaping Workshops
Join Nancy Gershman, the NYC based developer of Dreamscaping for an exciting, practice-based 2-day workshop that will forever shift the way you work with clients - by changing the focus from "what do you miss?" towards "what gives you joy?"
Palliative Care Week - Moments That Matter
The Moments That Matter campaign shares personal experiences of palliative care. These are powerful stories about moments of joy and freedom that makes life beautiful. We see love strengthened when time is limited. Family and loved ones give us purpose.
2016 Annual General Meeting
“The work undertaken at PHH in a time of organisational transition has been significant and exhausting for all involved and we are very proud of our achievements over the past year” - that’s how PHH Chair Helen Fairlie opened this year’s Annual General Meeting.